Salary: $28.00 to $35.00 /hour
Who we are:
Stattonrock Construction is an Abbotsford based construction firm, specializing in single-family custom residential remodels, additions and new homes. We have been in business for over 10 years and are proud of our consistent growth through the years and the professional team we have assembled.
Who we are looking for:
A candidate that must be both professional and a personable leader, committed to the overall objective and looking to develop a career within the company.
Qualities, skills and background you bring:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the local residential construction/development industry, with a preferred 1-2 years in a similar position.
- Completion of a Red Seal Certification preferred.
- Insure company and customer satisfaction through professional appearance, expert workmanship and polite communication.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Supervise the activities of the company’s field carpenters.
- Responsible for tracking the progress and any needs of the projects under his or her supervision and reporting to the Project Manager.
- Work well under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Be highly organized with an ability to focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, field drawings and plans.
- A solid understanding of all construction trades and construction techniques.
- Effectiveness in the areas of construction safety and productivity.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and related Building Codes.
- Able to effectively communicate, both verbally and in written form and with all types of staff, including laborers, technical, professional, and upper management.
What we can offer you:
- Full-time Position (40 hrs/week)
- $30.00 to $35.00 /hour depending on level of experience and qualifications
- Generous Benefits package after 3 months employment including Health, Dental, Vision and more
- 2 weeks vacation, 3 weeks after 5 years
- Positive family-oriented work environment with opportunities for growth where your personal and professional growth is a high priority
- Carpentry Experience: 5 years
- Red Seal Certification (preferred)
- High school or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- Excellent written and oral English